Theatre Arlington Guild
Do you enjoy live theater?Love a good comedy? Like helping people? Want to be a part of the fine arts community in Arlington? Want to make a lot of great new friends?If you love the theater, and especially Theatre Arlington, then this is the organization for you! Click here for a Theatre Arlington Guild membership form!
Theatre Arlington Guild Objectives
- To generate enthusiasm for Theatre Arlington throughout the Metroplex.
- To help Theatre Arlington in various ways that benefit the staff and its patrons.
- To promote fellowship among its members.
- Provide fundraising money for Theatre Arlington for various needs.
- To make TA the best theater in the Metroplex.
- To have fun!
How can I help?
- Work at our fundraising Concession Bar.
- Usher and greet patrons at all performances.
- Assist with painting sets, sewing, helping organize the prop and costume room and providing office and phone help for the staff.
- Help with the mailing of show cards, annual campaign letters and audition opportunities.
- Be a part of our fun catering and reception opportunities which includes preparation, set-up, serving and clean-up.
opportunities, please contact Valerie Galloway, Executive Director at 817-261-9628 x12 or e-mail.
Theatre Arlington Guild History
The Theatre Arlington Guild (TAG) was organized in 1994 by a group of theater-loving individuals who had the desire to help Theatre Arlington in anyway possible. Over the years, we have increased our membership to over 100 members and our one common goal is to make Theatre Arlington one of the top community theaters in the country. As of this date, our theater is ranked in the top 25 nationally. Our Guild helps make the TA staff’s job a little easier and in turn, that helps them put the best plays and musicals on the stage.