Adult - $25
Senior (62+) - $23
Student (with valid ID) - $23
Groups of 10+ - $20
May 12 – June 4, 2017
Thursday at 7:30 pm; Friday & Saturday at 8:00 pm;
Sunday at 2:00 pm
For group sales online, enter promo code "GROUP"
Book by Heather Hach
Music and Lyrics by Laurence O’Keefe and Nell Benjamin
Based on the novel by Amanda Brown
and the Metro-Goldwin-Mayer motion picture
Presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
Harvard's beloved blonde takes the stage by pink storm in this fun, upbeat story of self-discovery! Join us on the journey of the famously perky Elle Woods, a fashion savvy, UCLA sorority girl who finds her life turned upside down when she is dumped by her boyfriend, Warren. To prove she is more than just some blonde sorority girl, she follows him to Harvard Law, where she struggles to fit in and do well. Ultimately, Girl Power does prevail as she defies expectations and manages to stay true to her delightfully pink personality.
|Production Sponsor:||Opening Night Reception Sponsor:|
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- No lap seats or children under the age of three permitted
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- No food or beverage are allowed inside the theater.
- Tickets not picked up by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.