October 24 - November 9, 2014
Thursday at 7:30 pm; Friday & Saturday at 8:00 pm;
Sunday at 2:00 pm
Comedy by Tom Dudzick
Clara and her three grown kids in Buffalo, NY, have always known they were special, ever since the miraculous night in 1942 when the Blessed Mother appeared to Grandpa in his barbershop! The entire family's faith is shaken when a deathbed confession causes the family legend to unravel. The results are heartfelt and hilarious.
For more information, please visit our Ratings Page.
|Production sponsored by:|
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- No lap seats or children under the age of three permitted
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- No food or beverage are allowed inside the theater.
- Tickets not picked up by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.