September 12 - October 5, 2014
Thursday at 7:30 pm; Friday & Saturday at 8:00 pm;
Sunday at 2:00 pm
Regional Premier Musical Comedy by Ed Dixon
A wealthy spinster and her maid take a beautiful Connecticut summer home in 1931. . . .a gunshot sounds and the body of a total stranger is found lying in the middle of the living room. . . . then another. A very austere detective arrives and things get REALLY strange... and funny.
For more information, please visit our Ratings Page.
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- No lap seats or children under the age of three permitted
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- No food or beverage are allowed inside the theater.
- Tickets not picked up by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.